Watkins Construction & Roofing
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Keep key stakeholders informed of the project’s status by producing frequent progress reports
- Comply with all best-practice health and safety standards to prevent injuries and slowdowns at construction sites, and promptly report any safety regulation issues
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the budget
- Oversee the work of all general contractors and their laborers and guide as necessary to ensure high-quality work
- Responsible for meeting crew every morning
- Set up job properly
- Relay job work order to crew
- Get materials throughout day as needed
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the process
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, blueprints, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related fields
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
Here are some things we need from you:
- We are looking for people who love people and love team environments
- We are looking for people who are not afraid to get on roofs
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated and full of energy
- We are looking for people who are relationship builders
- We are looking for people who speak really well
- We are looking for people who are resourceful
- We are looking for people who are competitive
$16 - $18 hourly
About Watkins Construction & Roofing
Company culture is EVERYTHING to us! We don't just hire anyone and we know this is NOT a fit for everyone. That is why we are upfront and honest about what this is going to entail and the rewards that come with it.
This is a great opportunity with our company! This company has experienced MASSIVE growth over the past few years. We have a winning culture & are looking for responsible people to help us continue on our amazing trajectory!
No degree necessary - MUST have a strong work ethic!!
We can discuss this further in person.