OCF Realty is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. This position will report to our VP of Development and Construction.
The primary role will be to proactively oversee and manage construction projects to achieve budget and timeline goals, plans and specifications, safety, building codes and corporate standards.
Establish and maintain vendor contracts and material purchasing agreements.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has a solid understanding of residential construction and a strong background in project management. If you have a great attitude and a genuine interest in real estate and development, you may be an excellent fit. OCF Realty offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunities.
To apply, please upload a resume and cover letter by December 30th.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Coordinate internal staff and equipment between multiple job sites
- Proactively oversee and manage construction projects to achieve budget and timeline goals, plans and specifications, safety, building codes and corporate standards
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Determine all necessary permits (by project) and manage the process to secure
- Review audit and approve requests for payment and corresponding lien waivers
- Define workflow and associated timelines (in conjunction with Sales team) for the efficient management and coordination of homeowner selections, walk-throughs and delivery against settlement targets
- Oversee the pricing of homeowner upgrades and customizations as presented/defined by the Sales team
- Institute and oversee a client-centered and repeatable process for the consistent collection, management and coordination of settlement punch lists and associated close out documents
- Oversee the modernization and implementation of a proactive and streamlined service model for the execution and coordination of homeowner warranties and service issues
- Build and maintain relationships with key subcontractors to enhance performance and understand pricing trends on an ongoing basis post-construction
- Solid understanding of residential construction practices
- Strong background in project management
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once while remaining detailed and well organized
- Ability to maintain a positive, productive relationship with contractors
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Grow business and establish sustainable practices
$75,000 - $90,000 annual
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in Philadelphia's many neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in addition to two neighborhood bars. What do realty, coffee and neighborhood watering holes have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do each -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.