We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to plan, supervise and coordinate all tasks in the residential/commercial remodeling process to ensure the project gets completed on time and within budget.
This position is responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of production in specific communities. This includes managing and visiting all job sites in a specific territory. Maintaining an open line of communication with all appropriate parties is a crucial aspect of this position.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced construction professional with excellent project management skills who is looking for growth potential with one of the fastest growing residential/commercial development companies in the area.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to be promoted and take on more responsibilities. Increases in compensation will be commensurate with contributions and performance.
• Generate detailed project estimates and scope of work
• Maintain ongoing bench of general contracts and subs to handle future project demand
• Pre-screen new contractors, and implement new contractor onboarding process
• Work with contractors to generate bids, and execute contractor selection process
• Ensure adherence to project kickoff documentation requirements
• Establish the construction schedule
• Track and manage budget and schedule performance
• Complete draw inspections with contractor for release of payment
• Manage the final inspection and sign off process with contractors
• Manage the change order approval and review process
• Manage Property Listing Inspections and Buyer Pre-inspection
• Review buyer inspection report and evaluate buyer repair requests
• Manage completion of amendment repairs
• Approve and submit payments for contractors
• Work to deliver a quality home, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
• Perform home walk-through twice daily to identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
• Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer field orientations as required.
• Maintain clean, safe job sites.
• Strong knowledge of residential/commercial construction process with 2+ years of relevant construction experience
• Bachelors Degree in Construction or equivalent a plus, but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings
• Basic technology skills and experience with a residential production scheduling system
Rockwood Investment Group, specializes in the investment of residential real estate, and has quickly become one of the most trusted real estate investment firms in South Florida. Those that work with Rockwood, know that we are committed to results and have some of the highest standards in the industry.
Rockwood provides a platform to our investors and team members that allow them to grow financially, but it doesn't stop there. While we will make a positive impact on the bottom line, we strive to make a positive impact on people too.
Rockwood has community partnerships with national, reputable nonprofits that do great work. When we invest in properties, we also invest in communities. For every property bought and sold by Rockwood Invest Group, our team allocates funds to our community partners that create a long lasting impact on the people within that community.
We embody a culture that is family like and dedicated to the growth of people. Come grow with us.