AZ Best Offer
Manage construction company renovating 5 homes per month. You will be responsible for creating scopes, budgets, and schedules. You will work directly with the onsite foreman to make sure all materials are ordered and delivered for each project. You will report directly to the owner on budgets and scope completion on a weekly basis.
- All supervision needed for construction of each project from bid, to onset and up to and after closing
- Establish and maintain schedule
- Complete homes at or below budget and at or above acceptable quality standards that will allow them to be marketable and sold quickly
- Facilitate any needed communication between office, subs, agents, and customers
Office and Field Coordination
- Walking prospect homes and establishing budget and scope of work
- Complete and submit bids prior to the start of construction, clearly define a building schedule and facilitate that all selections are communicated from the office to the field for construction.
- Be present for and ensure passing of all inspections and then provide all receipts for inspections, both municipality and homeowner driven to the office
- Report weekly updates on critical path scheduling events to office
- Review billing to ensure accurate spending
- Ensure orders are properly and completely ordered to job site prior to need of contractor
- Ensure that contractors place items where requested and ensure that building plans are followed
Future Plans and Advancement
- These duties can and will vary and change as business requires
- MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH
- Prior Project Management experience
- Understanding of different trades for remodeling houses
About AZ Best Offer
We renovate and flip 5 houses a month. Be a part of a growing team that works hard and plays hard.