Abundant Life Investments
Abundant Life Investments LLC is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager who is motivated, organized, and eager to learn and grow within our company!
We are a growing company with increasing opportunities to grow with us as we scale! We have a culture of caring about our people, and customers, and delivering a quality product. We operate with high levels of integrity and excellence and are committed to creating Win-Win situations for all parties.
The Construction Project Manager schedules and performs coordination of contracted services, develop construction scheduling of projects, establishes and maintains documentation on all projects, provides follow-up on any and all project activities, and performs other duties inherent in the job.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to interact with clients, staff, and management effectively. If you want to work for a great company with advancement opportunities and are looking for a career outside of a cubicle and want to be proud of project completion, you found it!
Please apply today!
Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 Base salary (DOE)
(Profit share bonuses based on performance)
- Oversee high-end residential construction projects from conception to completion on both design-build and project management level
- Review projects in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Negotiate terms of subcontractor work order agreements, draft subcontracts, and obtain permits
- Oversee all on-site and off-site construction to monitor compliance with plan specifications, building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Maintain timely schedule and budget data in company software
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status weekly
- Collaborate with construction coordinator to ensure material needs are filled timely ensuring no work delays
- Take ownership of the project
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Quality, Schedule, Budget
- Ensure compliance with company policy and processes
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- 5+ years of supervisory, project management or General Contractor, residential construction experience
- Licensed General Contractor in the state of Idaho
- Ability to set, coordinate and accomplish multiple competing priorities
- Eye for detail
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft programs)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Sees opportunities for growth in self and others and addresses issues or setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to be a part of a fantastic team
- Ability to motivate and lead subcontractors
- Personality traits of a leader (Energetic, great communicator, self-starter, motivated)
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Performance-oriented – enjoys being rewarded for your performance
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
Job Type: Full-time
$75,000-$100,000 Base salary (DOE)
About Abundant Life Investments
We believe healthy families are the hope of our culture and that families are built in the home. As a result, we love restoring people and restoring homes.
We are blessed to help people in many different ways: transitioning gracefully out of a home, avoiding foreclosure, creating solutions to transition from one home to another, regaining homeownership opportunities, rebuilding credit, and saving a long-time home. We also love investing in our employees and creating opportunities for financial growth with our investors.