Restoration Network, Inc.
Project Manager - Fire/Water Damage
Let’s cut to the chase…we are a super cool company! There are many reasons why you would want to work here. First, a little about us: Restoration Network is a fast-growing, up-and-coming full-service water, fire, storm damage restoration, and rebuilding company that is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our crew. This is a full-time, year-round position with awesome advancement opportunities. Looking to hire someone who can maintain quality and run jobs, attention to detail is kind of a big deal and you must be open to learning other aspects of the job….the more you know the more you grow! The work is fun and dynamic. You will be working directly with the leadership team helping them with a mix of projects and support.
What we expect from you:
We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first go around. We like the jobs to run smoothly and along with that, we have high expectations of a clean and organized workplace.
What we expect you to know:
- Write Scopes for Xactimate Estimates – Reconstruction, Board-up, water damage, corrosion mitigation, odor, etc
- Ensure daily goals are met
- Complete new job work orders and send to field staff
- Recruit, develop, and manage subcontractors/tradesmen
- Develop partnerships and improve team performance. Outline the scope of work for projects and effectively communicate the work plan with customers, service technicians, and adjusters
- Monitor all projects to completion
- Plan out job sites to hit budgets
- Complete TPA/Insurance Company guidelines and documentation
- Completes Photo documentation then validates completion daily
- Quality Assurance – Complete walks as necessary
- Obtain Certification of Completion and perform a final walkthrough
- Make initial contact and hold a relationship with the customer
- Complete compliance tasks
- Get Work Authorization signed
- Order/schedule material deliveries
- Communicate labor needs
- Communicate with adjusters and TPA call centers
- Train/Coach/Support Team
High Detail Job Accountabilities:
- Maintains a clean and organized job site at all times.
- Runs a tight schedule
- Participates in the collection process of payment from customers.
- Completes special assignments as requested by Supervisor
- Participates in emergency services when a scenario arises.
- Participate in ongoing problem solving and practicing continuous improvement of the department and company as a whole.
- Participate in Goal Setting and Review, All Team Meetings, and as many other opportunities as possible to engage with the rest of the team
- Minimum 3 years Restoration industry experience
- Prior experience as a construction project manager, restoration tech are strong pluses (but must be willing to learn a new process)
- Experience in running multiple projects at same time
- Must have knowledge of the Xactimate system
- Must have experience with working and negotiating with insurance companies
- Industry certifications, such as IICRC, Lead, Mold, etc. also preferred
- Goal orientated and self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Experience with DASH a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
About Restoration Network, Inc.
Company Benefits include:
- Health Insurance - 100% Paid
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- 401k/Simple IRA
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- A typical shift for this position is 7:30 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday.
- However, you must be able to contribute to the on-call rotation for holidays, weekdays, and weekends.
Just to prove that you are detail-oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position, you must include “This is my crowd” in the subject line or cover letter. That is our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resumes to anyone and everyone.