Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Manage general contractors and construction workers and give guidance as needed to ensure high-quality project performance
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Coordinate all construction timelines and operations into an intuitive plan so the team is on schedule to meet deadlines
- Establish organizational processes for tools, equipment, and vehicles and arrange for maintenance as needed
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
- Completed training for OSHA 30 license
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
- Four-year college degree in engineering, construction management, or other similar fields
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Remodeling company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team!