AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
We’re hiring a driven construction project manager to lead our team into a well-oiled machine! You’ll work with clients and engineers to make a plan for the entire project and then manage general contractors to make sure it’s done right. Our top applicant has a passion for building and a history of finishing construction on time and within budget. If you’re a natural-born leader who thrives on motivating a team and ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Manage general contractors and construction workers and give guidance as needed to ensure high-quality project performance
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to determine the needed resources and scope of work, including necessary materials and expected labor required
- Inform key stakeholders of the status of the project by producing regular progress reports
- Provide the cost estimate of the construction up front and accurately control the budget throughout the project
- Coordinate all construction timelines and operations into an intuitive plan so the team is on schedule to meet deadlines
- OSHA 30 certification
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related fields
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services is a high-quality service-oriented handyman and construction company. We are proud of the work we do. Most of our referrals come from current customers. We have tremendous potential for developing the business and are now looking for people to embrace our dream and become part of our team.