Herman Construction Group
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager for Fort. Bragg, North Carolina. This position will oversee 2 to 3 renovation and facility upgrade projects valued between $1M and $5M under a SATOC.
We provide Leadership opportunities that include management of multiple projects, staff, and nationwide estimating across locales and coordination with team members nationwide. This position will require routine onsite visits to the project and our Charleston office in South Carolina.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project RFP and plans; confer with Executives when needed
- Plan, organize, schedule, and efficiently manage labor, materials, equipment, and subcontractors in accordance with contract time and the established budget
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and owners throughout the project
- Lead analysis and buyout of subcontracts, labor, material, and equipment
- Monitor project closely to proactively address out-of-scope work requests, unforeseen conditions, and time impacts and promptly resolve with Owner
- Prepare and review project budgets and cost estimates
- With Superintendents and stakeholders, develop the CPM baseline project schedule in accordance with contract documents.
- Review and approve subcontractor change orders
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management and/or 5+ years of Federal / DoD Construction Project Management experience
- Experience with RS Means
- 3+ years of working experience in the Federal construction realm
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experience leading successful project teams, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate verbally and in writing
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction, Group Inc. is a leading design-build contractor headquartered in Escondido, CA and a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services, and tourism.
Our EEO Policy
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EEO is the law.