Herman Construction Group
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for Fort. Bragg, North Carolina. This position will oversee 2 to 3 renovation and facility upgrade projects valued between $1M and $5M under a SATOC.
Our Project Managers are the team Leaders and are responsible for the overall success of the construction project. We provide Leadership opportunities that include management of multiple projects, staff, and nationwide estimating across locales and coordination with team members nationwide.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project RFP and plans; confer with Executives when needed
- Plan, organize, schedule, and efficiently manage labor, materials, equipment, and subcontractors in accordance with contract time and the established budget
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and owners throughout the project
- Lead analysis and buyout of subcontracts, labor, material, and equipment
- Monitor project closely to proactively address out-of-scope work requests, unforeseen conditions, and time impacts and promptly resolve with Owner
- Prepare and review project budgets and cost estimates
- With Superintendents and stakeholders, develop the CPM baseline project schedule in accordance with contract documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management and/or 5+ years of Federal / DoD Construction Project Management experience
- Experience with RS Means
- 3+ years of working experience in the Federal construction realm
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Experience leading successful project teams, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities
- A track record of sound judgment and success in completing projects on time and on budget
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate verbally and in writing
- Pushed by a sense of urgency, methodical, and well-organized
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Herman Construction Group
We provide quality construction services to the public and private sectors. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry.
- 80/20 Cost Share for Employee and dependents Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA and FSA Dependent Care
- 100% Premium sponsored life insurance program
- Long Term Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- 401k with matching