Herman Construction Group
The Project Manager (PM) is the leader of the project team and is responsible for the overall success of the construction project. The PM’s responsibilities generally span across three categories: resource management, team coordination, and liaison activities. The PM builds strong relationships and is the link between owners, subcontractors, and architects and engineers.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and efficiently manage labor, materials, equipment, and subcontractors in accordance with contract time and the established budget.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and owners throughout project.
- Lead analysis and buyout of subcontracts, labor, material, and equipment.
- Monitor project closely to proactively address out-of-scope work requests, unforeseen conditions, and time impacts and promptly resolve with Owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Federal and or OSHPD construction projects.
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities.
- A track record of sound judgment and success in completing projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Pushed by a sense of urgency, methodical, and well-organized.
- Medical facility work a plus.
$125,000 - $135,000 yearly
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction provides quality construction services to the federal government, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Veterans Administration, Homeland Security, Space Launch Operation (SLO), and the private sector.
The strength of Herman Construction, quite simply, is our people. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry.
- 100% Paid Medical for EE
- 50 % Paid Dental and Vision for EE
- FSA & FSA Dependent Care
- 100% Premium sponsored life insurance program
- Long Term Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation time
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 56 Hours of Paid Sick Leave