Are you Great at Construction Management??
Does this Describe You??
- You enjoy managing multiple residential construction projects
- You have the ability to recruit, negotiate, and manage a team of subcontractors
- You like a fast-paced, high energy work environment
- You have great communication, team building, and management skills
- You're looking for the right opportunity to apply your drive and skills
If this Sounds Like You...
Then Read On, Apply and take our Job Fit Assessment at the link down below Now!
We are looking for someone who Excels in Construction Management to join our real estate company and help us Build, Remodel, and Flip investment properties across the Denver Metro area.
- Training support for you to be successful
- Consistent project flow
- Company vehicle, insurance benefits, laptop, and cell phone
- Administrative support with invoicing and material management
- A base, plus bonus-based comp plan with NO cap on earnings
- Manage 12-15 ongoing construction projects at one time
- Recruit, manage, and negotiate pricing with subcontractors
- Maintain construction budget and project timelines
- Daily visits to job sites
- Coordinate building permits and inspections
- Track production activities, notes, and pictures in software database
- MUST take a Job Fit Assessment to be interviewed (link is down below)
- FULL-TIME Commitment
- Exceptional people skills and strong communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects
- Able to quickly process details, and solve problems
- 3+ years construction management is preferred
- Able to take direction and work independent of management
Job Fit Assessment:
If you are applying for this job, please take this assessment as soon as possible. Allow roughly 45 minutes of undistracted time to complete this assessment: https://HITS.asmt.io/XFRKRPFPT/CHB_ConstructionProjectManagerJob-Assessment
(If the link is not clickable, please copy and paste into your browser)
$60,000 - $120,000 yearly
About COHB Development
About COHB Development:
We are the construction arm of our real estate investment firm, Colorado House Buyers. Our focus is to use the vehicle of real estate to improve the lives of our families and the families in our community through single-family remodels, wholesales, new construction, and brokerage services.