We're looking to add a Project Manager to our team at Central City Solutions! This person will be responsible for establishing an efficient system for managing our ongoing construction projects, ensuring work gets completed on schedule, and all labor/material communication and organization.
The perfect candidate will align with our core values of drive, continuous improvement, accountability, and reputability.
If you’re a natural-born leader who thrives on motivating a team and ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. We look forward to having you join the team!
- Create an efficient system for tracking and organizing all ongoing construction projects within the company. These could include anything from light interior turns in single family homes to full rehab and cap ex projects on multifamily properties
- Create SOW's and material lists
- Collect bids from contractors for work to be completed and review with CCS management if applicable
- Purchase materials and arrange for material deliveries if applicable
- Ensure contractors are completing their work on schedule and that it meets the quality standards set forth by CCS
- Build job schedules including start and completion dates
- Ensure that change orders have been submitted for any work not originally included in the approved SOW if applicable
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Experience in estimating jobs and managing crews in the construction industry
- Ability to accurately create a scope of work for a variety of different construction projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet all deadlines associated with time-sensitive work
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent reading, writing, and math skills
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
Central City Solutions and Invest In 614 are a well-established investment business that holds rentals, rehabs homes, and does a large volume on a consistent basis. Our team is fun, productive, and we love to celebrate our personal and professional wins. Drive, continuous improvement, and accountability are qualities that embody our company.