Supervises and coordinates the on-site construction activities for assigned rehab and remodels. Monitors the completion of each construction phase through coordination, scheduling and inspection of each home. Works in unison with production team to set up all projects while maintaining budgets and scopes of work. Ensures quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction in accordance with Company goals and objectives.
- Assists in budgeting time requirements to complete each phase of construction and meet deadlines by scheduling subcontractor work and deliveries; coordinating and monitoring progress of work; completion and closing dates.
- Acts as liaisons between operations, subcontractors and vendors; supervises and monitors work of subcontractors; provides follow up to ensure completion of work and accurate, timely deliveries.
- Reviews, daily, the production of homes via inspections during various construction phases to ensure quality control; monitors progress including delivery and use of materials, supplies, tools, machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- Conducts pre-construction and pre-cot meetings with contractors and project managers; resolves customer service issues and production problems during construction phase to maintain customer satisfaction; completes finishing and warranty work as required.
- Assists in the control of production costs through review and approval of time sheets, production and service invoices, delivery, and inspection sheets. Confers with appropriate individuals to monitor and track costs to avoid overruns.
- Provides and applies appropriate training methods and standards to subordinates and subcontractors; monitors and enforces safety and Company policy compliance.
- Directly supervises subordinates and assists in the supervision of subcontractors. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school graduate with a minimum 2 years of college or relevant course study including workshops and seminars in construction management techniques combined with at least four years or related experience in the trades.
- At least 5-6 years related supervisory experience.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the home building industry within scope of building codes, regulations and construction process.
Skills and Abilities:
- Adaptability and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Decisiveness, decision-making and problem-solving abilities to select among alternative courses of action within budget limitations.
- Customer-service oriented with good interpersonal skills; good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside the organization.
- Good maintenance and carpentry skills; blueprint reading; use of hand and power tools.
$70,000+ (Salary plus bonus)
About Pioneer Homes
We are a construction and investment company that buys and renovates both single family and multifamily assets. This is a high volume business and average 15-25 additional projects each month.
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying Real Estate, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals.
Since 2010, we’ve completed 1,000+ Real Estate transactions.