On The Level Construction, LLC
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Coordinate all construction timelines and operations into an intuitive plan so the team is on schedule to meet deadlines
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Manage general contractors and construction workers and give guidance as needed to ensure high-quality project performance
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
- Experience using construction or project management software preferred
$62,000 - $72,000 yearly
About On The Level Construction, LLC
On The Level is a kitchen, bath, and flooring remodeler focused on customer experience. We are core value-based and growing fast. On The Level has been around for over 6 years in the Charleston, SC market and has grown year over year to attract the best talent from the area.