Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
We are looking for a talented individual who has amazing people skills and can manage and multitask when dealing with multiple projects and customers. Someone who has great sales skills without having to “sell.” This is a high profile position with a huge upside to help launch a high need business to an already established customer base. We are building a service around an existing business with over 22 years of client cultivation and trust.
This role requires you to help build a business from the ground up and has an amazing upside. The goal of this position is to offer white glove, concierge level support to our clients for “total home support.” Tasks may include preparing a house to sell, managing a small home renovation project, or managing a whole house renovation project. This individual will be able to manage (building, landscaping, maintenance and anything related to residential or multi family home property maintenance).
Demand for concierge services is expected to continue to increase as more people want one stop, high touch service and are willing to pay for it. We have the clients and we just need the right person or people to help serve them.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Plan and oversee every phase of a construction project to make sure that projects are completed within the timeline and budget
- You will organize and oversee construction projects and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate the status of the project throughout the build with the client and other pertinent parties
- Communicate with all different construction workers and managers across the project to ensure all tasks are performed promptly
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities where and when applicable
- Build relationships with and manage subcontractors and labor related to the job
- Track all ongoing project timelines, handle invoicing and track payments
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of Project Management Experience
- Well-versed in all aspects of customer service, including communication, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Able to handle difficult situations with professionalism and tact
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Communication skills: As the contact between the project and the client, the Project Manager should be adept at communicating. Email, text, phone calls and face-to-face communication should be professional and appropriate
- Excellent organizational, analytical mind and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Proven experience as project manager or similar
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, material and project management principles is preferred
- Ideal candidate would have a GC license, or willing to get one
- Familiarity with construction/project management software BuilderTrend or similar
- Multitasking: This person is the lead of the project, will manage multiple subcontractors and will have to maneuver the work at hand while also fielding calls and emails from related parties. They should be able to function efficiently while completing more than one task at a time
About Andersen Group Realty of Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Nationally recognized real estate in the Greater Boston area, currently ranked as the #1 Keller Williams team in Massachusetts. As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools, and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as ax throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
Our Team Mission: Serving our customers and clients with the highest level of professionalism ensuring that care and integrity are demonstrated throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Our Team Values: Humble, Driven, Professional, Integrity, Relationships