Jasmine Design & Build
Our real estate investment business is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to expand the Build Division of our business! We've been in business for over 15 years and have built countless homes from rehabs to new builds, as well as a portfolio of long and short-term rentals in the Atlanta market.
Must be very professional, have superior communication and time management skills, be able to multitask, and know your way around electronic devices for using company software and CRM.
- Learn aspects of real estate investment with a focus on property assessment; construction management; and design
- Work for an all-in-one Owner of a Business, Licensed GC, Designer for a Real Estate Investment Company
- Growth opportunity in a business with values of Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Initiative, Organization, and Accountability
Check out the GC and Business Owner's work on her IG page Jasmine Design Build to see more!
- $50-$70k Base Monthly Pay + Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Manage all work for rehab and new build construction projects, including daily walkthroughs and ongoing maintenance
- Hire and supervise all subcontractors including scheduling trades, the direction of work, and problem-solving issues on site
- Supervise daily carpenters including organizing schedule, prioritizing tasks, and coordinating material
- Responsible for clean, organized, safe and secure construction project sites
- Punch work, as necessary to ensure quality construction such as hardware, shoe mold, paint/caulk touch-ups, etc.
- Assistance with subcontractor paperwork and approval of payments based on work completed
- Source out best resources for building materials and coordinate delivery to job sites
- Be present for all City/County inspections and cultivate relationships with Inspectors
- Utilization of ASANA Project Management Software to communicate and manage projects with the team
- Experience managing construction projects, including timeline, budget, and quality
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills to create a positive working environment
- Growth mindset, always learning and growing
- Good communication skills, over the phone, in-person, and via email
- Problem-solver (take initiative, think on your feet, and creatively troubleshoot)
- Professional demeanor with a passion for what you do
- Reliable and dependable (show up on time and do what you say you’re going to do)
- Organization and time management (ability to prioritize work and make the best use of time)
- Driver’s license and reliable larger vehicle
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is a HUGE plus
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
$50,000 - $70,000 Base Monthly Pay + Bonuses
About Jasmine Design & Build
Jasmine Design & Build is the build division of M2REST, a real estate investment company focused on a variety of real estate solutions for homeowners and investors alike.
Through our extensive knowledge of the business, network of resources, and years of expertise, we build, rehab, sell, and rent homes throughout Metro Atlanta. We pride ourselves on our reputation for quality construction and beautiful design with every home.
Check us out on our socials!