GSH Group, LLC
The Experienced Construction Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of construction activities performed by sub-contractors and construction renovation crews; including adherence to scope, standards, budgets, change orders and timelines.
We offer an attractive compensation package: base salary, quarterly performance bonus when targets are met, monthly vehicle allowance, and more.
If you've been doing construction work from rough framing through COO and looking for a stable environment to do the work and not the selling, then complete the application and let's talk.
- Comprehensive understanding of the scopes of work, allocated budget, spend to date and costs to complete.
- Evaluates and examines all areas to ensure services meet established standards and are completed within appropriate time limits.
- Documents changes in scope, cost of labor and materials and secures appropriate approvals to proceed.
- Performs weekly reconciliation of invoices, coding and assignment to specific units, buildings and properties
- Regularly prioritizes and re-prioritizes schedule based on key drivers (move-outs, move-ins, subcontractor availability, etc.).
- Ensures materials are ordered, received, allocated and used according to SOWs.
- Walks the property, units, and physical areas of work on a regular basis; making oneself available to construction crews, sub-contractors, property management personnel. Can be many times throughout the day, daily, once a week, etc., depending on the nature of the project/activity.
- Sets objectives daily. Anticipates needs and establishes courses of action to meet daily objectives.
- Maintains productivity by ensuring resources and tasks are appropriately allocated and performed by construction crews and sub-contractors.
- Keep construction crews and sub-contractors supplied with materials either by working with other team members or physically securing these materials by oneself and transporting them to the crews.
- Communicates in a clear, concise manner via verbal or written form with other team members, crews, sub-contractors, property management personnel, MFCC Management, etc..
- Applies knowledge of commercial codes, fire codes and regulations, and ensures compliance to all requirements.
- Resolves complaints as needed.
- Utilize the electronic tools, applications and programs management requires for the tracking, reporting and management of the construction projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license and reliable form of transportation.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Associates degree (BA/AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Residential Builders License preferred.
- Program/project management experience required.
- Three to five years REAL construction experience from rough framing to COO required.
- Experience working with municipalities, permits, inspections, work safety practices.
- Multi-family renovation commercial build out experience preferred.
- OSHA 30HR or 10HR Construction Certification preferred.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About GSH Group, LLC
With over 40 years of combined residential real estate experience, the GSH Group, LLC works extensively in the multi family apartment space. Its principles have owned or operated over 10,000 residential units in the last 10 years alone. The GSH Group prides itself in creating wealth for its investors by seeing what others do not see. GSH adds value to existing properties through creative strategies, using core fundamentals and proactive asset management.