Our busy company is seeking an experienced construction estimator to join our team of construction professionals. We need someone with strong math skills and excellent communication skills to write proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs on our construction projects. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in the construction industry, preferably in estimating or project management. If you are looking to work alongside some of the best in the industry, please apply today!
- Inquire with clients regarding the status of submitted proposal and budgets
- Frequent construction sites to gather necessary client requirement information
- Examine specifications, blueprints, proposals, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Produce written proposals, cost estimates, budgets, and updates for clients and project managers
- Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labor and equipment based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
- Three years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is needed
- Critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills are required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Excellent project management, time-management, and communication skills are necessary
- Current Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is desired
$65,000 - $85,000
For over 100 years, and 5 generations, RMI (Rye Marble) has established itself as the top stone fabricator in Westchester, New York. We continue to push the boundaries of natural stone fabrication, with continuous advancement in technology and vision.