Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced construction estimator to join our team. You will assist our busy team by producing proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs for construction projects. Our ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in construction estimation and very strong communication and project management skills. If you’re looking to bring your critical thinking, analytical, and math skills to the next level, we’d like to connect. Please apply today.
$54,000-$75,000 plus 401K
- Revisit previously submitted proposal and budgets with clients
- Prepare estimates, written proposals, budgets, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Examine specifications, blueprints, proposals, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Frequent construction sites to gather necessary client requirement information
- Calculate construction materials, product costs, labor, and time to estimate overall cost for construction projects
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, accounting, or related field
- Three years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is needed
- Valid Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is a plus
- Critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills are required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
Must be Xactimate certified.
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Remodeling company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team!