Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
We're looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our team! This team member will be trusted with assisting our Senior Coordinators and Project Managers in our Reconstruction division.
- Daily meeting with each coordinator to go over duties in addition to daily tasks.
- Scan Receipts / Sub Bids / Contracts / WA / Invoices.
- Answer all incoming phone calls while coordinator has time block for different tasks/home depot and phone sales
- Accepting new jobs (export job from XA or manually enter into dash)
- Call client to get all information regarding claim and what services are needed.
- Schedule estimator to inspect.
- Update estimator's calendar with an appointment
- TPA compliance tasks ex: Job schedulers (Lionsbridge) Mark jobs inspected, started, and completed in all TPAS and DASH
- Follow up on contracts and COS sent DocuSign / mail/call client and upload into a file once received
- Schedule hotels for technicians as needed
- Communicating with Home Owners.
- Communicating with Insurance Companies.
- Can multi-task
- Can intake numerous jobs at one time.
- Familiar with the construction industry.
- Great communication in person and on the phone systems.
- Personable with clients.
- Organization Skills.
$20 - $24 an hour
About Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.