We’re hiring a driven construction project coordinator to oversee client projects like a well-oiled machine! You will be the person primarily responsible for the client experience. You’ll work with architectural designers and contractors to organize a plan and coordinate the design/build project to ensure clients receive great communication and service. Our top applicant has a passion for building relationships and a history of finishing projects on time, within budget and with a delighted client. If you’re a natural-born communicator who is organized and who thrives in a fast-paced environment working on many projects simultaneously, while ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Create an experience for the client of confidence, peace of mind, and delight throughout their project.
- Coordinate design appointments, job walks, and Zoom meetings with clients, designers, and construction team members, maintaining detailed notes pertaining to job and client specifications.
- Gather and maintain project documents and records and manage projects using construction management software.
- Point person for all communications between client and design/construction team members.
- Build out the schedule and adjust on a weekly basis, working to ensure on-time delivery to the client.
- Set up and release invoices, POs, and change orders, and follow-up for timely payment.
- Work with team members to streamline organizational systems for efficiency, productivity, and improved client experience.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in construction, engineering, and/or architecture
- Knowledge of the construction industry and building process, including exposure to building codes, architectural plans, permits, and new build construction process
- Project management experience, managing schedule, budget, and communications
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in Accessory Dwelling Units is a plus
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a high number of projects at one time
- Must be located in the Los Angeles area, have an active driver's license, and an operable, insured vehicle
$50,000/year + Depending on Experience
About Sidekick Homes
Sidekick Homes' mission is to solve California's housing crisis, one sidekick, at a time. We work with homeowners to build accessory dwelling units that are integrated into neighborhoods and benefit communities.