Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled construction project coordinator to join our team. You’ll assist the project manager by providing administrative support, overseeing the cash management and quality control processes, and contract administration. Our ideal applicant will have at least 1 year of experience, a strong understanding of the construction industry, and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like a job you’ll excel at, please apply now!
- Direct subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages including scope of work, bidding process, and needed construction documents
- Carry out cash management, billing activities, and payroll tasks - prepare invoices, subcontracts, work orders, change orders, purchase orders, and punch lists
- Prepare the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- Assist construction project managers to estimate and adhere to proper budgets, create project schedules, and communicate project updates
- Document accurate job information sheets, work logs of construction activities, and project team rosters
- Knowledge of the construction industry and processes are helpful - including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- Excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and communication skills are valuable
- Some college highly desired, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Remodeling company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team!