ALNA Management INC
The Project Coordinator support all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation and interfaces with project inspectors, contractors, engineers, city and county officials.
This role handles the day-to-day operations of construction projects for single Family Homes. Maintains a high level of organization and monitors work completion timelines and budget.
This critical function ensures the quality standards of ALNA properties.
Monday through Friday to work from our Dallas office. Job Type: Full-time
- Prepare all pre-project documents in conjunction with Production Manager
- Support all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, engineers, city and county officials
- Setting, coordinating, and maintaining subcontractor schedules
- Review subcontractor bids and invoices
- Develop and maintain subcontractor, vendor, and supplier relationships
- Track and monitor daily activities and meet all deadlines
- Communicate all pertinent project information to clients
- Produce and update schedules as directed by Project Manager
- Review daily logs, and generate project recaps on a weekly basis
- Review subcontractor bids and submittals for accuracy and completeness
- Compose, manage and update project files and spreadsheets while maintaining an ultra-organized system for information retrieval
- Assist with punch list management
- Prepare end of project digital documents for client
- Efficiently use multiple software programs (Microsoft Office, BuilderTrend, Propertyware)
- Other general administrative support to the projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Deadline and Detail oriented
- Excellent follow through, accountability, strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and organization
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to both collaborate and work independently
- Must be a self-starter and flexible team player
- Capacity to navigate a fast paced, challenging work environment and manage stressful situations while handling and prioritizing multiple projects at once
- Ability to read construction documents, including drawings and specifications
- Professional attitude, appearance and manner
- High level customer service skills
- Dedication to company culture, and overall desire to succeed are critical
- Construction background preferred, but not necessary
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is a plus.
$36,000 - $45,000
About ALNA Management INC
At ALNA Management, we pride ourselves with the ability to provide a superior property management experience to each and every client that walks through our door. With over 10 years of experience managing our own properties, ALNA Management is also incredibly happy to extend our services to investors all throughout the area.
Visit our link for more information about ALNA Management: www.alnamanagement.com