Our company is looking for an experienced construction administrator to help us manage our fast-paced office. We need someone familiar with the construction industry with a few years of administration experience to oversee our cash management, quality control process, and contract administration. If you’re looking to work alongside team members with a strong commitment to excellence, please apply today!
- Manage the subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages that include, scope of work, bidding process, and necessary construction documents
- Standardize quality control process measures to ensure contracts, building, and code regulations are complied with
- Ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience by overseeing the construction contract administration and submittal log processes
- Compile the closeout package including warranties, maintenance agreements, equipment information, and contractor contact information
- Assist construction project managers to estimate and adhere to proper budgets, create project schedules, and communicate project updates
- Some college highly desired, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software are required
- Familiarity with the construction industry and processes are valuable -including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- At least 3 years of experience in construction administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is essential
- Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
17.00 - 20.00 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.