Are you an experienced construction administrator with a keen eye for details? We are looking for someone to help us manage our busy construction office and oversee contract administration, cash management, ordering materials, tracking job progress, and quality control. Our ideal candidate has 3 years of construction administration support experience and a firm grasp of construction industry best practices. Excellent working knowledge of Excel is a must. If you have excellent communication skills and a track record of optimizing processes, please apply!
- Assist construction project managers to estimate and adhere to proper budgets, create project schedules, and communicate project updates
- Enforce quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Document accurate job information sheets, work logs of construction activities, and project team rosters
- Supervise subcontractor, supplier, and vendor process by assembling bid packages including, scope of work, bidding process, and necessary construction documents
- Perform cash management, payroll, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, subcontracts, change orders, work orders, purchase orders, and punch lists
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
- Knowledge of the construction industry and processes are helpful - including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- 3 years of experience in construction services, administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is crucial
- Some college highly desired, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel, and project or construction management software
About CMG Midwest
At CMG Midwest we build the places where life happens and we find camaraderie in the process. We're a company committed to building better communities and the spaces that house them. That's why we are always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what's new in our industry - we're also looking at what's next for you and how we can help you build a career you're proud of.
We offer a comprehensive list of benefits including:
Health & life insurance benefits (including 10K employer-paid life insurance)
Short & long term disability
If you'd like to grow with us - let's get started!