MSH Energy Solutions, LLC
Outside Sales Representative (construction) - $30,000 - $80,000 (base + commission)
We are looking for a customer service-oriented, results-driven and passionate Outside Sales Representative to help us grow and reach our company sales goals. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for promoting and selling, generate company awareness through direct sales calls, trade shows and attend networking events. The Sales Representative will work closely with the sales team to solicit, sell and confirm business leads to meet budgeted sales goals. Salary $30,000 - $80,000 (base + commission).
Essential Functions – The Nuts and Bolts of the Job:
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Develops technical presentations for potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations.
- Coordinate site visits as necessary, and develop organized and professional plans for correspondence and follow up.
- Compile and distribute client profiles and maintain on-going communication regarding client specifications to ensure all service-related needs are fulfilled.
- Monitor daily goals and actively work a targeted prospect list.
- Ability to solicit, negotiate and secure new accounts as well as maintain current client relationships.
- Participate in activities inside and outside of the company to network, build relationships and secure new business.
- Achieve weekly activity goals: sites, prospecting calls, and sales calls and prepare monthly action plans.
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities and maintain established accounts and contribute to the goals of the team.
- Prepare weekly sales report (activity report).
- Develop accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific buying tendencies.
- Perform daily telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts/customers.
- Input all client related data into project management software, track and update information as necessary.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or a combination of studies and work experience.
- Five years’ experience working in all aspects of sales, contracts, leads, client relations, follow up, and project management.
- Understanding of brand standards, systems and practices.
- Must have strong prospecting, negotiating and client relationship skills.
- Confidence in representing the company within various business settings, and ability to connect quickly and effortlessly with potential clients.
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor, and as a part of a collaborative team.
- Flexibility and availability to work extended or irregular hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Three to five years’ experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Time Management and Project Management Systems.
- Must possess excellent writing, organization, reporting and scheduling skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work is required.
$30,000 - $80,000 (base + commission)
About MSH Energy Solutions, LLC
Get to know us!
MSH Energy Solutions, LLC. is on a journey! We are a Minority owned company and our unique experience in the construction industry is over 25 years of combined experience. Joining our fast paced team will keep you on your toes and never have you bored from repetition.