Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are seeking a skilled construction administrative assistant for our busy construction company. They will help us communicate with vendors and clients, work with subcontractors to get bids, manage purchase and change orders, and help us with special projects. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. The successful applicant will have a few years of administrative support experience, excellent computer and time management skills, and be extremely organized. If this sounds like a great fit, please apply today!
- Assemble meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Implement clerical and administrative tasks for special projects, and provide general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies as requested
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs
- Support the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and construction office staff by completing administrative tasks
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls professionally
- Great organization, time management, and communication skills are vital
- Past administrative experience is necessary (3 years) - administrative duties for a busy construction office is beneficial
- High school diploma is required - additional college such as an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is very valuable
- Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
- Possess excellent computer skills, especially MS Office -Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
$15 - $17 hourly
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Remodeling company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team!