Are you an experienced construction administrator with a keen eye for details? We are looking for someone to help us manage our busy construction office and oversee contract administration, cash management, and quality control. Our ideal candidate has 3 years of construction administration support experience and a firm grasp of construction industry best practices. If you have excellent communication skills and a track record of optimizing processes, please apply!
- Administer payroll, cash management, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, change orders, purchase orders, work orders, subcontracts, and punch lists
- Regulate the construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience
- Prepare the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- Maintain accurate work logs of construction activities, job information sheets, and project team rosters
- Help construction project managers estimate and create project schedules, adhere to proper budgets, and communicate project updates
- Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
- Key bookkeeping, accounting, and math skills are preferred
- 3 years of experience in construction services, administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is crucial
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required – some college highly preferred
$22 - $27
About Advanced Restoration
A fun, hardworking culture that provides work stability and opportunity for personal growth. As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as an employee.
Aside from the standard benefits of Medical, Dental, and Vision, we offer:
- A thriving desirable culture
- Opportunity for growth
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.