We are looking for a skilled construction administrator to join our team. You’ll assist the project manager by providing administrative support, overseeing the cash management and quality control processes, and contract administration. Our ideal applicant will have 3 years of experience, a strong understanding of the construction industry, and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like a job you’ll excel at, please apply now!
- Administer payroll, cash management, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, change orders, purchase orders, work orders, subcontracts, and punch lists
- Enforce quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Document accurate job information sheets, work logs of construction activities, and project team rosters
- Compile the closeout package including warranties, maintenance agreements, equipment information, and contractor contact information
- Ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience by overseeing the construction contract administration and submittal log processes
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required – some college highly preferred
- Fundamental accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are preferable
- Efficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software
- Three years of experience in construction services, construction administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is needed
- Understanding of the construction industry and processes are beneficial- including codes, AIA documentation, and safety regulations
$61,000 - $66,500 yearly
About Hus Companies
At Hus Companies, we procure, grow and manage quality real estate curating value for clients through strategic design-centric and market-based development.