Plan, direct, coordinate, or budget, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Participate as an active member of the Construction team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Director of Construction.
- Work to deliver a quality home, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform home walk-through twice daily to identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
- Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer field orientations as required.
- Work toward “Even Flow” scheduling using the Builder Trend schedule and updating on a weekly basis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all Harbor plans including Trade Partners Scope of Work
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with Trade Partners, enforcing Trade Partners Scope of Work requirements.
- Ensure home is complete before the final homeowner orientation.
- Maintain clean, safe job sites.
- Experience in a New Homebuilding Environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a Truck/SUV and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
$50,000 - $75,000 annual
About Harbor Homes
Harbor Homes is a single family home builder in the Greater Milwaukee Area committed to bringing affordable new homes to a high demand marketplace. Years of home building experience came together to start Harbor Homes. We do things differently here. We’re passionate about making the home buying process easy, affordable and fun.
Our entire team is driven by our values that are communicated throughout the company and most importantly, live consistently with them.
- Anchored to affordability
- Steering simplicity
- Making waves
- Rowing together
We are Harbor Homes!
Harbor Homes is a partner of Neumann Companies and its sister company Halen Homes.