Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of production at specific communities. This includes managing and visiting all job sites in a specific territory. Maintaining an open line of communication with all homeowners is a crucial aspect of this position.
Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a Truck/SUV and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
Annual salary of $45,000 - $60,000 is based on experience.
- Participate as an active member of the Production department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Production Manager.
- Work to deliver a quality home, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform home walk-through twice daily to identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
- Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer field orientations as required.
- Work toward “Even Flow” scheduling using the TOH schedule and updating on a weekly basis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all TOH plans including Trade Partners Scope of Work.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH Trade Partners, enforcing Trade Partners Scope of Work requirements.
- Ensure home is complete before the final homeowner orientation.
- Maintain clean, safe job sites.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Experience in a New Home building Environment is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
$45,000 - $60,000 Annual Salary
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven core values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.