Tricor LLC is currently seeking a Construction Manager who is motivated, organized, and eager to learn and grow within our company!
The Construction Manager schedules and performs coordination of contracted services, develop construction scheduling of projects, establishes and maintains documentation on all projects, provides follow-up on any and all project activities, and performs other duties inherent in the job.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to interact with clients, staff, and management effectively. If you want to work for a great company with advancement opportunities and are looking for a career outside of a cubicle and want to be proud of project completion, you found it!
Please apply today!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Perform pre-construction duties; attend meetings with owner/clients.
- Manage day-to-day field operations from project assignment to completion.
- Schedule subcontractors to maximize the efficiency of projects.
- Perform estimates independently as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues by phone and on-site.
- Professionally communicate and maintain good relationships with clients and staff alike.
- Evaluate the quality of repairs completed by subcontractors.
- Maintain regular verbal and written reports to upper management, general manager, and other team members.
- MUST have at least one years' experience in a construction management role in residential construction (commercial experience does not qualify)
- An energetic, motivated, committed, organized, and driven personality is essential. Knowledge and understanding of the construction field
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to be a part of a fantastic team
- Ability to motivate and lead subcontractors
- General contracting experience is a plus
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Must be comfortable using technology (e.g., iPad)
- Great writing and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Program
- 401k Plan Available
- Fuel and Maintenance Program
- Incentive Bonuses
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly Depending upon experience
About Tricor LLC
Tricor is a full turnkey construction operator for the Single-Family-Rental space. Offering end-to-end construction needs for large portfolio and institutional investors.
Our Core Values:
- Family culture
- Can do, whatever it takes attitude
- A national company without corporate energy
- Transparency and honesty
- Responsibility and freedom to work independently
- Your voice is heard