Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of production for specific communities. Each Construction Manager will be assigned a specific territory in the Madison area. On a daily basis this position works with customers, trade partners and multiple departments within our office.
We follow our 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, trade partners, communities in which we build, as well as with each other.
- Work to deliver a quality product, on a timely basis and in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform home walk-through twice each day to identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
- Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer field orientations as required.
- Ensure home is complete before the final homeowner orientation.
- Maintain clean, safe job sites.
- Participate as an active member of the Production department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Division Vice President.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH Trade Partners, enforcing Trade Partners Scope of Work requirements.
- Experience in a new homebuilding environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a truck / SUV and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
$40,000 - $50,000 annually based on experience
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.