Looking for a construction lead to add to our team, as the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project. A construction lead has a solid background in the field. Your leadership skills and your extensive experience have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else. We look forward to hearing from ambitious individuals with excellent ideas to nurture and share with a company that truly cares.
- Hands on/bags on making sure the tasks are completed
- Oversee, schedule, and arrange crew work on a daily basis, cooperating with other team members as necessary
- Review all project activities, work equipment, and sites every day to make sure everything is performed to company standards as well as to the latest OSHA regulations and standards
- Locate, calculate, and designate job site locations as well as equipment and job site structure locations as needed
- Work with other necessary personnel and supervisors to ensure all site and crew activities are in sync. Delegate jobs to crew members as determined by their capabilities and the general requirements of specific work projects and site parameters
- Meet with other managers/supervisors and necessary personnel as required in order to fully resolve conflicts, complications, and other issues according to company and client standards/requirements
- Train new crew members whenever they join the team and provide workers with continuing education according to the latest industry requirements in order that all work meets the most current specifications
- Experience in supervisory/foreman position preferred
- Able to give direction and make decisions related to finances, the company’s reputation, and crewmembers
- Ability to work in high-stress conditions and quickly changing environments
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- High school diploma or it's equivalent preferred
$25 an hour
About Griffon Management
Griffon Management is a professional management company that assists with hiring local talent to help fulfill our client's employment needs.