The Windsor Companies
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to develop, support, and advise throughout the lifecycle of our projects from preconstruction to management handoff. We have a strong pipeline of projects and opportunities in the Dayton and Springfield areas. There are opportunities to work directly with our Executive Team members as well as lead the team on multiple projects.
- An enterprising mindset and work style are a must. The candidate must be a self-starter who can operate under limited supervision.
- Lead efforts in supporting other members of the team.
- Work in collaboration with management and other departments to ensure the timeliness of job completion.
- Communicate material needs through our procurement team via detailed take-offs.
- Manage resource allocation project teams among a portfolio of internal projects.
- Manage orders and time to ensure deadlines are fulfilled.
- Work with management to understand the urgency of the deadlines and expedite as required.
- Utilize historic data and vendor relations to keep material pricing up to date.
- Coordinate logistics by filling tracking platforms for automated delivery updates.
- Must have the ability to manage and keep time for team members and manage safety documents.
- Draft and negotiate documentation pertaining to the projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to update contract templates, terms, and conditions as necessary to drive efficiency on behalf of the organization.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in commercial and residential construction projects.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Must have the ability to manage jobs efficiently and safely.
- Experience in managing all aspects of the building process.
- Must have strong plan and specification skills.
- Previous experience managing remodels.
- Experience in competitive bidding.
- Strong management skills, including the ability to schedule, estimate, and write contracts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English required.
- Ability to lead and advise a team.
- Flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel, customers, and vendors with the utmost professionalism.
- Excellent analytical ability with a high degree of creativity.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong business understanding to effectively handle multiple, rapidly changing, and conflicting priorities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Must be results-focused and oriented toward the accomplishment of team goals
- Possesses a passion for learning new skills.
- Adopt new standards and best practices that elevate the Company’s position in project efficiency.
$50,000 - $110,000 yearly
About The Windsor Companies
Windsor Homes specializes in off-market, on-market real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and the development of all types of real estate assets, from single-family homes to more significant commercial multi-family developments.
Background and History: The Windsor Companies is a set of vertically integrated construction, development, and real estate companies that have been in operation since the '90s. With our vision, passion, and obsession for quality craft, Windsor’s success is driven by our carefully chosen, highly skilled field and office personnel.
Over the years, we have expanded our presence by constructing, engineering, and managing various commercial and residential projects, from large historic and urban redevelopment projects to a 75-acre equestrian facility.
Our Team: The Windsor Companies is made up of a large group of diverse and skilled individuals. We are a team; we collaborate and push each other to achieve great results. We are "doers and innovators."