Doors Development is seeking to hire a detail-oriented, results-driven Construction Superintendent with experience in the commercial construction industry. The Construction Superintendent must be based out of Austin, TX or the surrounding area. Experience in Office Tenant Improvement and Shopping Center projects is a must with fast-paced construction schedules.
- Manage day-to-day project responsibilities from subcontractor supervision, OSHA compliance, Scheduling, City and/or county inspection coordination, etc.
- Perform quality control daily inspections with subcontractors and vendors.
- Supervise and ensure the project is being built to construction plans and specifications.
- Identify construction plan and site condition issues and submit RFI’s as required to the project team.
- Maintain a daily Jobsite log.
- Maintain strict compliance to the construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain timely communication as required with the internal Project Management team, Landlord, and City officials as required.
- Solicit bids for labor, equipment, and materials as required.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry.
- 5+ years experience in build-out construction preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of practices and techniques required for proper construction means and methods.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend detailed and complex construction plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possess a strong work ethic, good organizational skills, and above all integrity.
- Must be able to self-motivate and motivate subcontractors/vendors.
- Possess a professional demeanor, with the ability to maintain good working relationships with peers, supervisors, clients, and regulators.
- Possess strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Doors Development
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We are looking for someone to join our rocketship. If you are hired to join one of the fastest-growing real estate developers in Texas
Open door policy with the founders. Rocketship growth. Competitive salaries.