LS Commercial Real Estate
We are looking for a capable and reliable construction worker to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project foreman to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other tasks needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, show up on time, be ready to work with a can-do attitude, and be a team player. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Ensure that all materials, tools and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment and tools highly preferred
$16 - $18 hourly
About LS Commercial Real Estate
Construction Resources Group is a full-service general contractor and building maintenance provider, located in Kansas City, MO. We offer a wide services range in HVAC, plumbing, roof repairs, concrete, painting, and more. We are a customer-oriented company and we pride ourselves on providing the best value for our customers' projects.