Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
Our growing construction company is looking for a reliable and capable general laborer to join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Load, unload and prepare any auction items on-site that will be sold to reflect the best display of the items for competitive bidding and keep items in a condition/setup that the public and the crew can operate efficiently.
- Take pride in the way personal property is displayed to the public.
- Enjoy a variety of tasks that assist our Sellers in liquidating their property.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction laborer methods is preferred, but we will provide training
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment such as forklift, power tools, and hand tools highly preferred
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- Knowledge of basic personal property items, tools, antiques, farming equipment and all varieties of personal property is a plus but not required.
$23,000 - $25,000 yearly
About Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
We are a fast-paced and growth-oriented company focused on transparency to the public and the perseverance to authenticity drive a growth-minded culture where teamwork is a rewarding endeavor for all.