Our industry leading homebuilding company is looking for a reliable and capable general laborer to join our team. You’ll follow the direction of the Construction Site Managers to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the project sites are clean and safe. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and steady hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Clean up any tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean worksite
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- We prefer if you have a high school diploma or GED
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
$20 - $22 hourly
About PGI Homes
Originally established in 1979, PGI Homes proudly built over 3,000 custom homes throughout Southwest Florida. We currently design and build luxury homes in Charlotte, Lee and Collier Counties. Our industry leading design and high quality reputation has placed us at the top of the local market.