Do you have a passion for positively Impacting Lives in their time of need? Are you looking for an edifying and supportive team environment? Our company is expanding and we have an opportunity for an experienced, action-oriented, outcome-driven project site leader with an established track record of success to join our growing team. We strive to acquire talent that is passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a passion to deliver at the highest levels of quality in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Concraft Inc is currently searching for a Superintendent to join our fast-paced, growing organization in Auburn Hills, MI., that believes in and lives our Core Values.
- Trustworthy -Be consistently dependable
- Empathy -Show people we care, be humble and kind
- Always -Communicate, listen, and look for ways to improve.
- Make it happen -Go above and beyond
As a Construction Superintendent, you will be responsible for the on-site management of the material, internal resources, and trade contractors related to the actual construction, restoration, and renovation from inception to completion. You will be focusing on quality, safety, efficiency, and timeliness while ensuring a positive customer experience until the project is complete.
- Oversee and manage onsite activities of the project in a systematic manner... determined that projects are executed on time, safely, on budget, and of high quality.
- Assure a steady working environment to enable your project teams' success. Re-enforce Concraft policy, Core Purpose, and Core Values.
- Communicate regularly, effectively, and convincingly with clients, employees, and subcontractors.
- Review daily/weekly requirements of the projects, document progress, and notify project managers.
- Manage relationships with contractors and other vendors to ensure quality service and the product is delivered as expected.
- Manage labor and material at the site and coordinate all necessary inspections and compliance events.
- As Site Leader, you will oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction progress, quality control, and maintain a clean site. Also, supervise multiple crews simultaneously on multiple projects.
- Supervise and self perform residential and light commercial work
- Strong customer service and communication skills; both oral and written.
- Minimum 18 months of supervision experience in construction, restoration, or renovations.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, specifications, and reports.
- Ability to be On-Call after hours for emergency calls and participate in a rotational schedule.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, ability to multi-task, and be self-disciplined to consistently handle multiple priorities in a fast-past environment.
$50,000 - $70,000
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.