The Kopper Konnection LLC
THE Kopper Konnection LLC is looking for a Job foreman who will run a jobsite that is clean, safe, and orderly, who will accomplish the work correctly and on time - every time, who will lead and unite the team to accomplish the work efficiently and effectively operating from a clear daily plan.
- Set a positive example and model for the team, exhibit the behaviors and characteristics of a strong leader including but not limited to: punctuality, diligence, cooperation, etc.
- Have a servant leader mindset and attitude, attend to the needs of the team providing them with the direction and resources required to perform optimally.
- Keep the team united and happy - a united and happy team will work together efficiently and effectively and will pull the load together
- Communicate well with the clients whether individuals or the job supervisor - Communication is the oil that keeps a job rolling smoothly
- Create clear daily plans and track progress - when the team knows where they are - on schedule or not it can boost morale and help to create a healthy sense of urgency when they fall behind
Deal well with confrontation and conflict - when people work together confrontation and conflict are a natural part of the equation. When confrontation and conflict are viewed as friends instead of foes what could have been a disaster can become a solid steppingstone to success
Creating material ordering lists and ordering necessary materials at the end of each day - when the materials are on the job site when they are needed, it makes work much more pleasant.
- Emotional Intelligence - leading people is not for the faint of heart and emotional intelligence is a valuable skill in leading people
- Passion for the work - When there is a healthy passion for the work one is involved in it affects the work and working with the team in a very positive way
- Organizational skills - organizing people, things, and the workflow
- Proficient with reading blueprints and effectively communicating tasks based on the prints
$25 - $30 hourly
About The Kopper Konnection LLC
The slogan of THE Kopper Konnection LLC is: Electrical done right. On time. Every time.
We guarantee that our customers expectations and requirements are met or exceeded. Until a customers expectations and requirements are met we do not consider the job complete. The construction world is largely a dog eat dog world and we aim to change that one job at a time. Instead of running over everyone to accomplish our goals we aim to help everyone accomplish their goals and in the process we accomplish ours.