Total Climate Control
Total Climate Control is searching for an energetic laborer/helper who is looking to get on the ground floor for learning a skill to last for a lifetime!
- Assembles equipment and materials needed to begin and complete work projects.
- Maintains equipment.
- Assists in the installation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC / Plumbing systems.
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of tools.
- Maintains an organized, clean, and safe work area. Gather salvageable materials in the field and return to warehouse.
- Disposes of all trash and debris.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties and wears issued safety equipment.
- Must be able to lift more than 75 lbs.
- High School diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Prior construction or HVAC work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills are required.
$15 - $25 hourly
About Total Climate Control
Total Climate Control provides superior plumbing, heating, and cooling services to homeowners and businesses throughout New Hampshire. Experience the unique combination of courtesy, quality, and over twenty-five years of industry expertise.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Employee discount