MSH Energy Solutions, LLC
Are you looking for a company who rewards you for your ability and performance? If you have what it takes to master and manage an entire team, we want to hear from you.
We are a rapidly expanding, well established, multi-faceted Construction company. We are expanding and have an influx of new projects and we are increasing our projects at a rapid pace. NOW is the time to join an amazing team. We're ready for an expert today!
We are looking for a General Manager with a direct career track to the COO, better known as the "Integrator". We are looking for someone to run the day-to-day operations of the company and poise the company for growth. You will report directly to our CEO who is the visionary for several successful companies in the Miami area. The CEO is a 12+ year RE veteran with an amazing heart. He is also the visionary of the company. He's a fun, unique, demanding person who performs at a very high level and expects the same out of the entire team.
Our company specializes in home remodeling from windows and doors to roofs in the South Florida area. We offer various methods for our customers to finance their projects giving us a unique ability over our competition. This position is based in Miami, FL but requires some travel.
While we are a crazy fast paced office, we keep a relaxed and casual environment. We have adopted a startup casual dress code to feel comfortable and relaxed because is very important for us to keep a fun culture.
The ideal candidate for this role will understand this is a full-time career, not a "job." While we'd love to work 9-5pm, there are times we certainly work more, and 55+ hour weeks can be expected. We also expect this to get better within 6-12 months as it will be your direct job to streamline operations and ensure we can eventually get to 45-50 hours per week rather than 50+.
Compensation $40,000 (commission + profit share)
- Ability to operate a system similar to the EOS model described in the book "Traction".
- Responsible for running our weekly level 10 meeting and keeping our team on track to achieve the visionary's goals.
- Ability to clearly understand the "partnership" required of the Visionary/Integrator relationship.
- Able to enjoy working with and be passionate about working with the visionary, and he working with you.
- Empathy integrity, perseverance, knowledge and commitment are our core values. You must be able to adopt our core values and create a good cultural fit are vital parts in finding the perfect person for this position.
- Ability to find ways to implement and execute our business plan.
- Ability to work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex tasks and transformation issues.
- Achieve and exceed projected P&L objectives.
- Leads mentors, manages and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and group goals.
- Responsible for integrating all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together and in the same direction.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Ability to mentor others regarding setup and development of integration technologies and company processes.
- Ability to set the example and model the way.
- Ability to always work towards the greater good of the business with short term and long term goals in mind.
- Ability to resolves issues effectively while seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Responsible for ensuring the entire team is healthy, functional and cohesive.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency and efficiency.
- Ability to create the processes and systems needed, implement them and ensure they are followed by entire team.
- Ability to be comfortable using or learning to use multiple CRM’s.
- Possesses effective project management skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Ability to understand that in a small company, you will wear many hats. You will be responsible for overseeing processes such as recruitment, on-boarding, training, coaching and counseling, etc.
- Management skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Organizational skills coaching and Mentoring
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year background in construction will help but is not required
- Two to three years experience in upper management
- Two to three years experience with CRM, project management, MS Office required
- Self-motivated go-getter, highly organized and a motivator to the team
- Must have the desire to thrive and grow our business
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Must support our company vision, mission and core values. Highly organized and detailed-oriented is a requirement
Employment Requirements: Employees must be able to furnish necessary identification providing eligibility to work in the United States as defined in the immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). If hired, the employee must complete and submit an Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) at the start of employment. This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
$40,000 (commission+ profit share)
About MSH Energy Solutions, LLC
Get to know us!
MSH Energy Solutions, LLC. is on a journey! We are a Minority owned company and our unique experience in the construction industry is over 25 years of combined experience. Joining our fast paced team will keep you on your toes and never have you bored from repetition.