Our Home Enterprises
If you like seeing a project through to completion, we might have the role for you. Our dynamic construction company is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to plan and manage our projects. You’ll be in charge of managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at the construction site. We are looking for someone with 5 years of construction field experience and a passion for managing others. If you excel in leadership roles, relish the thought of checking off every item on the punch list, and are adept at overseeing large projects, apply now!
- Begin preparing a formal plan for homeowners that has a cost estimate for the job
- Confirm that every construction project produces a high-quality finished product, supervise construction workers, execute regular on-site inspections, and provide feedback as needed
- Hire subcontractors and verify that they have all the required permits
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Reduce accidents and delays on construction sites by ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations and reporting any problems to the project manager as soon as they arise
- Must have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree is preferred for this role
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a general contractor required, preferably with some additional managerial experience
- Stamina for operating heavy equipment and lifting 40 pounds or more
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, and time-management skills
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork - Assume the Best - Own It
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Visit our youtube channel