On The Level Construction, LLC
Our construction company is seeking an experienced construction professional with excellent leadership skills. If you're good at managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at a construction site, then you might be perfect as our next construction superintendent. Our ideal candidate has 5 years of construction field experience who can supervise all site activities and maintain safety compliance at all times.
- Submit a plan for homeowners that includes a cost estimate for the job
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Certify that each building project delivers a high-quality end product, oversee construction staff, and perform on-site assessments daily
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Discuss the project's costs with clients and make sure the project stays within budget
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- General contractor's license required
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a general contractor required, preferably with some additional managerial experience
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
About On The Level Construction, LLC
On The Level is a kitchen, bath, and flooring remodeler focused on customer experience. We are core value-based and growing fast. On The Level has been around for over 6 years in the Charleston, SC market and has grown year over year to attract the best talent from the area.