Resicom is in need of a Construction Foreman. The Construction Foreman is a direct assistant to help oversee and manage projects, in addition to having a hands-on role.
Resicom specializes in flood, fire, water damage, or mold restoration, but not limited to general residential and commercial construction.
If you are a good communicator with remodeling experience and want to work with a company that provides a lot of upsides, apply now!
- Leads field teams, provides direction on job needs, ensures the quality of work performed
- Responsible for corrective action and positive feedback regarding all field employees
- Demonstrates and upholds company core values
- Responsible for ensuring scheduling of field staff is correctly appropriated and adjusts in the case of call outs and absentees
- Responsible for job oversight on a daily basis
- Provides training on all internal systems to field employees
- Direct Supervisor of Field Tradesmen and Laborers
- Attends meetings with clients and prospective clients
- Field liaison for all onsite customer-client relations
- Tracks procurement and timely installation of materials
- Oversees projects and laborers for timely project completion
- Reports to Project Manager and owners with accurate information
- Communicates production status and progress to management team on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensuring that documentation into in house software is correctly captured by all field tradesmen on a daily basis
- Responsible for hiring/firing of field personnel
- Proficient in all trades and provide trade skills support on jobs as needed
- Ensures site conditions follow OSHA standards
- Leads Bi-weekly team safety meetings
- Maintains excellent written and verbal dialogue to keep accurate tracking and notation of projects
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects at one time
- Understands workflow and problem solves as necessary
- Ability to work easily and efficiently with both upper management and team on site
- Maintain Hands-on Productivity in a Supervisory Position
- Experience and Expert Knowledge of Trades and Trade Expectations
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to pass drug testing
- Tech-savvy (smart phone required)
- 5 years experience leading field teams
- 10 years in remodel experience
- Ability to work on job sites as needed
- Ability to interpret construction/engineering plans
- Ability to navigate in-house project management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with construction measurements and terminology
- Familiarity with work sequencing, scheduling, cost of work, etc.
$48,000 - $60,000
About Resicom Inc
Resicom, Inc. Building & Restoration
Full-service residential and commercial contractor with a specialty niche in disaster restoration.
Resicom is a full-service residential and commercial general contracting company in San Diego County, specializing in disaster restoration. Our dedicated crews restore properties struck with a flood, fire, mold, or water damage, in addition to performing general construction work for both residential and commercial properties.