We’re looking for a Finish Carpenter contractor who is self-directed and gets the job done right to our exacting quality standards. You’ll help our construction company plan and manage all new construction projects for builders and homeowners. Our ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of Finish Carpenter experience. Work on high-end luxury projects would be a bonus. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on producing quality work and seeing a project from start to finish by leveraging their Finish Carpentry know-how. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Comply with all best-practice health and safety standards to prevent injuries and slowdowns at construction sites, and promptly report any issues to the project manager if they do occur
- Include client feedback as construction progresses and help construction crew and subcontractors execute change orders
- Review performance goals and deadlines to ensure the construction process is running on schedule with the project manager’s plan and subcontractors
- Assist the project manager with any other duties as needed for the entire project
- You will need a high school diploma for this position, and a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Physically capable of using heavy equipment and lifting at least 40 pounds
$33 - $47 hourly
About Seebie Construction
Seebie Construction is a trim carpentry company and offers a great work environment without the frustration of blindly working on "jobs" with no direction or vision. Seebie Construction hires carpenters who want to make money as fast as they can learn!