LS Commercial Real Estate
We are searching for a construction field assistant who has a passion for learning and a strong work ethic! Your job will include helping the team with forward planning, ensuring the construction site is clean, and coordinating the preparation of buildings for the final walk through. If you have great communication skills and a team player attitude, we want to talk to you. Start your application today!
- Complete final preparations and walk homes or buildings with the construction manager and the client
- Document job changes and daily construction work tasks to assist the project manager with paperwork
- Water the yard and clean the job site as needed to maintain a good exterior appearance
- Develop your construction skills and technique by helping the construction manager, contractors, project engineers, and builders with all aspects of the job and the daily procedures of the project so it’s completed quickly
- Coordinate on-site material deliveries, prepare materials for returns, fill out purchase orders, remove debris, and handle waste removal properly
- Able to work outdoors for long periods of time, and be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Previous work experience as an admin or in the construction industry is valuable but not required
- Display a strong work ethic, professionalism and teamwork, and a history of regular attendance at work and adherence to project schedules
- Basic skills construction knowledge (how to use construction equipment and tools) is needed
- Carry a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About LS Commercial Real Estate
ILS Commercial Real Estate is a leading construction equipment dealership, located in Kansas City, MO. We offer for sale and for rent, on an exclusive basis, high-quality market-leading construction equipment. Additionally, the company provides machine repair and service by a team of highly experienced mechanics.