Our Company Provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
Essential Job Functions:
We are seeking a motivated, dedicated, and capable individual for a full-time Construction Field Assistant role responsible for assisting our Construction Manager(s) with residential remodel projects and acquisitions. This position includes ‘on site’ activities, such as attending home inspections, being present for utilities turn on/off, and delivering information to/from state and local agencies to facilitate property acquisition. The Construction Field Assistant will work with the local area team to help with requirements and immediate needs for tenant move-in and move-outs.
- Assist in the coordination of residential construction activities, including coordination of property inspections, meet with inspectors as necessary throughout the rehab process
- Assist Construction Manager with on-site inspections, including completion of assessments, walk-throughs, and punch lists
- Assist Construction Manager in maintaining records
- The ability to perform minor improvement tasks on site
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure required permits and documents are obtained, filed, and maintained
- Administrative duties including tracking and keeping reports updated, phone and computer
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Practice and adhere to KRCH Realty values and service standards
- Conduct business with the highest standards of personal, professional, and ethical conduct
- Perform and assist with duties, as required, to maintain workflow and meet deadlines
- Notify management of obstacles, equipment, or operating problems requiring the need for additional support and/or supplies
- Participate in meetings and work-groups to acquire and maintain necessary levels of knowledge relating to business developments, industry requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines; collaborate on projects and communicate issues
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work
- Follow company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Perform tasks, special projects, and other duties as assigned
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do attitude and aptitude to learn
- Ability to and comfortable with spending the majority of workday driving and/or in the field
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, specifically problem management, multitasking, and time-management
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Highly team-oriented
$32,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a mid-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Virginia market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great state.